WHAT TO EAT + DRINK
Join us for a downtown-wide hangover cure. Select downtown bars and restaurants (and Big Turn venues you partied at the night before, or soon to be dancing at later Sat evening) will be serving a #BigTurnBloody for only $5 throughout the weekend on both Saturday and Sunday. Stop in and ask for a bloody with the signature Big Turn flag.
Venues include: American Legion, Elks Lodge, Home Plate Grill & the Dugout Lounge, Liberty’s, Tators and Dillers, and St. James Hotel
Various venues will be serving their regular menus or switching it up and serving special Big Turn offerings. A few hot-spots for food include:
- The American Legion: Pork Sliders + Pizza available all evening long
- The Elks: Burger baskets
- Home Plate: Restaurant menu
- Staghead: Restaurant menu
- Liberty's: Restaurant menu (breakfast, lunch, brunch, and dinner)
- Red Wing Barrel House: Pizza, hot dogs and nachos
WHAT TO DO IN TOWN
There is a lot to do in Red Wing over the weekend. A few things brewing are a downtown-wide #BigTurnBloody promotion, 10% off at local downtown businesses to patron before heading to the shows, and various other activities around town.
Shopping Specials for BTMF Patrons
Red Wing's downtown is great for live music and shopping! NEW this year -- Get 10% off at participating local downtown businesses. Check with local businesses for details. Scroll down to see the full list!
A few other activities we encourage BTMF-goers to do while in town are:
- Bingo at the American Legion on Saturday starting at noon
- Cribbage and Euchre Tournaments at the Elks Lodge on Saturday starting at noon
- Karaoke at Home Plate Bar & Grill on Saturday from noon until 4pm
- Skiing at Welch Village
- Visit all the local shops throughout town - we support local music AND local businesses!
- See the World’s Largest Boot at Red Wing Shoe
- Visit the Red Wing Arts Gallery from 10-2 Friday and Saturday
- Hike Barn Bluff or take a stroll at Bay Point Park
- Treasure Island Casino
- Check out the history of the region at the Goodhue County Historical Society
- Visit Falconer Vineyards or Red Wing Brewery for local wine and brews